Unity Prefabs site UnityPrefabs.com is Trash

Unity Prefabs? The tornado twins stole the idea for their little unity prefabs store from me. I approached the tornado twins a while back and became friendly with them. Told them I wanted to make a website where people could get unity 3d prefabs and that I would like to include them to leverage their traffic from youtube. I have youtube emails with them asking me for more information and pretending that we will do unity prefabs together.


A false sense of trust, a stolen idea, and it got executed like two inexperienced puffs would. Aww, are my wittle feewings hurted? Yes, yes they are.


The Tornado Twins Unity 3DI explained to them my ideas, which they lopped right up, and screwed up a good domain.


Within a week of discussing with them My ideas, they deleted me from their Facebook, and made an announcement on their Facebook that they were doing this. Their twist on it all is that instead of a community based application, the assets come with ridiculous, unenforceable, “single game only” licenses.


Little did they know, I am a big fan of Infinite Unity 3D and their work with the community over there, so I saw them share the news that the unity prefabs idea was going forward without me. I confronted the tornado twins about my unity prefabs idea and all they had to say was “Oh our people handle things, sorry if you got thrown under the bus along the way!”


What if someone threw you under the bus? And I am running you over, then, too. And backing up. Unity Prefabs was my idea. You took it, and you ruined the domain you beat me to buying for it. Owned. Whatever. Win some, and lose some. :)


I wasn’t going to say anything about my Unity 3D Prefabs idea, I was going to just let it go, I shouldn’t have told them, right? My own fault, I wished them well even – and they ignored me. Did your people tell you to do that too? Well, the more I watch them butcher the idea, the funnier it is.


Unity Prefabs. See you in the search results, powder-puff twins. You owe me an apology, at the very least. Sure, I might just be mad right now because of the fact that not only did you steal it, but you did it wrong, but Unity Prefabs could have been better, and I could have even helped with so much other things you fail at on the web. You screwed me, and you know you did. Unity Prefabs was supposed to BENEFIT the unity community, not milk your little tutorial audience.


I was in favor of it too, you know. I even hoped, there might be some products that I would buy because of some decent way of selling them. Until you continued to ignore me. Well, Unity Prefabs was a good idea, maybe you will find some success. Best of luck to you. I ain’t mad at ya.

source:here