Unity 3D Tutorials – The Tornado Twins 20 Video Tutorials

The Tornado Twins Unity 3DMy Unity 3D Video Tutorials post has been off the front page for quite some time now so I wanted to talk about the Tornado Twins again as they have recently put out their 20th Unity 3D Video Tutorial (actually, Feb 15, so I’ll serve as a reminder in case you missed it).


That means there are 19 other Unity 3D video tutorials there, and if you are like me and have yourself into a lot of projects all the time, you appreciate bite sized interface tutorials and technology talks. I really like what I see with Unity 3D, across the board, I am really interested in the things it is aimed at, I like that these guys put their time into helping me to fit it in.


The Tornado Twins make it easier for me slowly work it into my brain while I can Octopus on 7 other things in the background. Worth every ten minute video tutorial tidbit, or your bandwidth back. Really, I can’t give you back your bandwidth, but they are good video tutorials. Go forth noble Unity 3D Googler, you go forth, and you watch them. You watch them good.

source:here