Driving Physics List For Unity 3D – Cars and more

unityDiamondTearz has recently posted this list of driving physics tutorials for Unity3D over on InfiniteUnity3D for our heathenish consumption and learning pleasures.


The list of driving physics explanations and examples is pretty exhaustive and probably the best in-one-place you’ll find right now. It’s 2 pages deep and an awesome source of info for me so far, hoping it will all apply to Unity 3 (I’m thinking it will)


There is information for car, plane, boat, even helicopter driving physics docs to be found. This will definitely help a lot of FPS controller prefab prisoners like myself.


Before I go, I want to see some demos by people who happen upon the blog? They don’t have to be in Unity format, but I’d like to see what you guys do! Feel free to drop YouTube channels for me to connect with, whatever – show me what my visitors have come up with :)

source:here