Heidi Montag And hugh Hefner - Wedding Called Off

Crystal Harris might have dumped Hugh Hefner just five days before their wedding, but she still gets to keep her $90,000, 3-carat diamond sparkler.

The 25-year-old told that she stopped by the Playboy Mansion on Sunday to return the ring and Hefner's dog, Charlie. "

Heidi Montag And hugh Hefner Wedding Called Off

Crystal Harris is not wasting time getting over her split from Hugh Hefner. The blonde bombshell was partying at Las Vegas' Wet Republic this past Saturday, June 18th, 2011; the same day she was scheduled to marry Hugh! When asked why she called off the ceremony, she reportedly said: "I wanted to be true to myself and be true to what was best for everybody...It was a mutual decision between the both of us...I'm giving Hef back the ring...I just want to move forward." So what was she doing in Vegas? "I just had to get away, today is the day, and I just had to get away," said Crystal.

Montag, who arrived separately at the venue, also made headlines after saying she gained a lot of weight while recovering from her many surgeries. "I've kind of been in hiding eating pie with my husband and puppies, so I needed to get back in shape," she reportedly told Us Magazine. "My breasts, because they're so big, really needed some time," finalized the reality star.