How to prevent other people label you in their Facebook photos

One of the things that annoy me Facebook is that someone labeled me in photos where they appear and do so only in order to advertise something or send me messages, images, and worst of all is that labeling the pictures where salts appear on your profile and often are treated photo embarrassing or irrelevant. If it bothers you too, here I'll show how to prevent Facebook users to see those pictures on your profile or video where you've been tagged The truth is that it is something very simple that I had not thought of doing until I saw LifeRocks how.

In fact Facebook not have an option to prevent others will tag their photos and videos but the best way to prevent others from seeing in which you have tagged photos is to make these photos visible to other users, here are the steps:

  1. You go to security settings Account -> Privacy Settings
  2. Once you enter the privacy settings on the left side choose Custom, and then click below to customize settings.
  3. Now under "Things that others share"There is an option that says"Photos and videos I'm tagging", Then choose the option to customize.
  4. You'll leave a picture with the customization option, then on the "The following people"Choose: Only me.

    To end you save the settings and from now on labeling the pictures where sales do not appear in your profile.