Move MP4 videos from computer to iPad

I can not get mp4 videos from computer to my iPad. I have imported into iTunes, I do the sync but does not pass the iPad. I can do?

What happens is probably not selected the option of automatic synchronization of movies on iTunes. Follow these steps:
  1. Open iTunes
  2. In the Library, click on the tab "Movies" and verify that they are all movies that you want to spend the iPad. If you want to add some more, click File> Add File to Library "and select the movie format (. Mp4,. Mov)
  3. Now connect your iPad to PC
  4. Select it in the "DEVICES"
  5. In the right pane, click the tab "Movies" and take you to the "Sync movies" which lists all your movies stored in your iTunes library.
  6. If you want to spend all the films included in your library check "Automatically include" and click "Apply." If not, just select the movies you want.